MAZDA 3 TURBOCHARGER FOR SALE
This vehicle list provides an overview of the most common types of all Mazda 3 Turbochargers. If you want to repair your own Mazda 3 Turbo or replace it with a new one, simply click on the right vehicle. In addition to these exhaust gas turbochargers, you can still look for other vehicles in our turbocharger catalog.
Engine: DISI EU
Power: 191 KW/260PS
Build: Nov.2005 -
Power: 80 KW/109PS
Build: Jan.2003 -
Power: 105 KW/143PS
Build: Jan.2003 -
Power: 136 KW/185PS
Build: Dez.2008 -
How do I identify my Mazda 3 Turbocharger?
The safest and easiest way is the nameplate directly on the turbocharger. On this are unmistakably all the data you need to safely order the Mazda 3 Turbo from us. Not sure which Mazda 3 turbocharger fits your vehicle? This is not a problem. We are happy to take over the identification of the Mazda 3 turbocharger for you. Please send us a copy of the Mazda 3 license or a photo of the turbocharger nameplate.
Which Mazda 3 turbocharger should I buy?
Defective Mazda 3 Turbocharger - Check / Test and Replace
The Mazda 3 Turbo sits in the exhaust flow of the exhaust system. The high stress caused by extreme temperatures and soot particles leads to restrictions in functional safety. In particular, there are more frequent failures of the VTG adjustment on the Audi Mazda 3 Turbo. STK Turbo Technik delivers such a large selection of Mazda 3 Turbo's and accessories at reasonable prices.
Defects at Mazda 3 turbochargers
- Turbo smokes blue
- Turbo smokes black
- Lack of power
- Turbo rattles
- Turbo whistles
Signs of malfunction of the Mazda 3 turbocharger
- The engine power breaks down abruptly
- Under load, whistling sounds come from the engine compartment
- The vehicle smokes when it starts in the morning
- The vehicle smokes heavily
- The engine has no more power
- There is a blowing sound to hear
- There is an oil smell in the vehicle area
- Under certain operating conditions rattling noises from the turbocharger
Faults in Mazda 3 turbochargers
- Wear or contamination of the VTG adjustment
- Overspeed damage as a result of defective charge air hoses or intercoolers
- Foreign objects were sucked in by the compressor wheel
- A foreign object has damaged the turbine wheel
- The bearings are detective
- The seal of the turbocharger is defective
- The wastegate control is defective
- The VTG control is defective
- The boost controller failed
Diagnosis on the Mazda 3 turbocharger
The diagnosis of turbocharger faults is expensive. With a few tricks, you can do most of the tests yourself.
- The most complex but also the most important test is the preassure test of the entire boost pressure system. In this case, a pressure of approx. 1 bar is built up via the turbocharger intake by means of a adapter. Leaks can be localized mostly directly and safely.
- Checking the shaft play and visual inspection of the compressor wheel. To do this, the intake must be removed in front of the turbocharger. Then you can easily move the shaft of the turbocharger in the radial and axial direction with your fingers. When the compressor wheel touches the housing, the shaft play is already considerably too large. The blades of the compressor wheel must be complete and without any damage.
- Checking the boost pressure control system. If the turbocharger is equipped with a pneumatic actuator, the actuator must be checked for leaks to ensure the function of the diaphragm. For this purpose, a vacuum can be applied. For electric actuators, we recommend an actuator test on a motor diagnostic device.
The repair of the old Mazda 3 turbocharger
If you have decided to repair your old turbocharger, we can help you determine the cause of failure of the turbocharger based on the damage This is helpful so that you enjoy your investment long after the turbocharger has been replaced.
The replacement of the Mazda 3 turbocharger
It is imperative to replace all defective parts and lines in the vicinity of the turbocharger and to change the engine oil at the vehicle. The oil supply line is obligatory to exchange. The charge pressure lines must be in perfect condition to avoid overspeeding the turbocharger. Renew all required seals located at the turbocharger manifold. Fill the oil inlet on the turbocharger with an oil can. During installation, also observe the installation instructions of the manufacturer.
All names and numbers specified here are in copyright maters protected and serve only for comparison purposes. These Mazda 3 Turbo's are all GENUINE OEM factory Turbochargers.